what will you learn?
- Nada Yoga or the yoga of sound, is the ancient spiritual art and science of inner transformation through sound and tone. How to integrate the practices into your daily life. Experience how you relate to yourself, how you inhibit your body, how you align your mind and how you express your soul.
- Bhakti Yoga, how to practice this branch of yoga and how it will open your heart and expand all areas of your life.
- Universal mantras, and how they help to heal and balance your life.
- Kirtan and how to lead simple chants with your students or enjoy the practice with your family and friends
- Chakra Chanting and Toning: learn the bija mantra and vowel sounds that vibrate and balance the chakra. Learn how to incorporate this practice in your yoga practice and if you are a teacher in your daily asanas classes.
- Soul songs and Opening Your Voice : Learn technique to discover your natural voice and become confident with sounding and singing to connect to your soulwork.
You can use these practice in your yoga classes, teach to children, offer to those in the corporate world to help with balancing many stresses of the business world, to serve at the nursing home or orphanage, or to connect with friends and family and create harmony and union in your home and community.